Re: [TeXmacs] placement of figures / images

  • From: "Charles James Leonardo Quarra Cappiello" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] placement of figures / images
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 10:21:34 -0400

Henri Lesourd wrote:

I think that you can probably not do it in TeXmacs at all. You can only
do
something like this :
<<
+-----+
| |
| |
| |
+-----+My text is starting here
and then it spans the full space of the column

Just for the record, I found an interesting thing that may point out how this thing may be achieved in the future, look at this:

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/transfig-shapepatch/

this esentially takes an .xfig shape and shapes a latex paragraph with the same shape. Maybe sometime there will be an easy way to compute the formatting shape and this plugin may prove effective, at least for .tex export, or .pdf export throught .tex

cheers