Re: [TeXmacs] structured-list?

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Jan Alboszta <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] structured-list?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:12:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004, Jan Alboszta wrote:
> Hello
> i just installed TeXmacs 1.0.3.6.
> I wanted to try structured-list ( David Allouche patch is for old style
> std-list.ts) But it looks like my TeXmacs doesn't understand uninit. It
> show red ? when such command is typed.

Why do you need the "uninit" primitive? With the default settings, this
primitive is rendered as a red question mark, so nothing wrong with that.

> I know it's experimental, but then it's probably working for author...
> For me it looks like that \item is used from std-list than
> structured-list. Thanks for suggestions and help

I wonder what you mean by structured lists. The intention of the
structured-list package is to allow for item tags which include
their bodies (search for "structured-list" using F1).

If you want sublists with numbers like 2.i, 2.ii, 2.iii, etc.,
then you should use the *-variants (\enumerate return).