Documentation and "\"

  • From: Jan Alboszta <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Documentation and "\"
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:32:23 +0200

Hello
I'm trying to translate part of documentation into Polish. As I'm not good
at it it probably be for my use only... But it's not problem I'm looking
answer here[1].
Documentation is divided into small files like man-environments.lang.tm
When I've got that file opened it's alright. Trouble starts when I want
to view that file via help->manual. It's part of text about typing simple
texts. But \ are not being displayed. I can put into man-environments
double \. so in source file it will be four \, when viewed as single file
it will show two \ but it will be ok in help browser.
Any hints? Thanks in advance.

pozdr.
Janek

[1] From other side if someone knows who is working on Polish .scm and
documentation files I would like to ask few questions....

--
Mężczyźni mają umysł analityczny: duże problemy rozbijają na mniejsze
Kobiety mają umysł syntetyczny: z małych problemów robią duże