Re: [TeXmacs] Documentation and "\"

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Jan Alboszta <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Documentation and "\"
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:04:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Jan Alboszta wrote:
> I'm trying to translate part of documentation into Polish. As I'm not good
> at it it probably be for my use only... But it's not problem I'm looking
> answer here[1].
> Documentation is divided into small files like man-environments.lang.tm
> When I've got that file opened it's alright. Trouble starts when I want
> to view that file via help->manual. It's part of text about typing simple
> texts. But \ are not being displayed. I can put into man-environments
> double \. so in source file it will be four \, when viewed as single file
> it will show two \ but it will be ok in help browser.
> Any hints? Thanks in advance.

I am not sure to well understand your problem with "\".
In any case, it might be a good idea to translate all files in
the doc/main/start directory of the CVS archive and send them to me.
This will allow me to see what you have done and to give further help.
I also strongly recommend to translate files from within TeXmacs.

Best wishes, Joris