2 suggestions and 2 questions

  • From: Javier Arántegui Jiménez <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: 2 suggestions and 2 questions
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:59:31 +0200

Hello,

First of all, TeXmacs is getting better and better in every release.

I have a couple of suggestions:

1. I've always found confusing 'New line' and 'Next line'. In 'Reference
guide
for the TeXmacs primitives' the short explanation of 'New line' is 'start a
new paragraph' and 'Next line' is 'Start a new line'. Wouldn't be clearer if
'New line' were renamed 'New paragraph' and 'Next line' were 'New line'?

2. I've written a little book with dozens of linked pictures. Now I have a
little problem, I must send a copy by e-mail to my boss. It would be nice, if
we could export to a project. This project could be a zip file that included
all the necessary files to publish the document.

Now, a couple of questions:

1. I'm curious. Is there a development roadmap o TeXmacs?

2. Are there any plans to wide the suport of true type (when exporting to
pdf)
in the near future?

  • 2 suggestions and 2 questions, Javier Arántegui Jiménez, 04/20/2004