Re: [TeXmacs] Re: IMPORTANT:CAS(mupad) &TEXMACS BROKEN

  • From: Ralf Treinen <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Luca Tagliacozzo <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re: IMPORTANT:CAS(mupad) &TEXMACS BROKEN
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:30:26 +0200

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 06:43:38PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Luca Tagliacozzo wrote:
> > It is the third post I make on this mailing list... the problem is one
> > month old but a part from one person that also has it I didn't receive
> > any feedback
> > The problem is that I was using texmacs to work with mupad but now each
> > time I start the session mupad crashes.
> > It is an issue with the last two version ot texmacs installed from
> > apt-get upgrade-dist in debian unstable.
> > CAn you please give me any suggestions so that I can start again using
> > texmacs?
>
> You should ask this question to Ralf Treinen (address@hidden),
> the maintainer of the Debian port. The interface with MuPAD works
> fine for me.

It doesn't work for me, the "hack" for the initial invocation of
perl breaks on my system (more details in the bug report that I'm
going to submit).

I'll prepare a fixed version and make it available on ftp.texmacs.org,
if Luca can confirm to me that it works I shall upload it into
unstable. I can't test myself with mupad since downloading it requires
registration, and I definitely won't go through that.

-Ralf.