Re: [TeXmacs] truetype on mac os x

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] truetype on mac os x
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 16:10:54 +0200

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 05:20:17PM +0200, Peter Jung wrote:
> hello,
>
> i was very glad to have true type fonts supported by texmacs and did
> not have any problems.
>
> however, today i recognized that texmacs exports to a pdf file with
> bitmap-fonts again, although in
> edit->preferences->printer->font type is set to true type. i am using
> the default roman fonts in my document.
>
> do i miss something?

Hard to tell. You probably generated the PDF on the different computer
than you used to, and it does not have the TrueType versions of the TeX
fonts used by TeXmacs.

TeXmacs does _not_ perform the METAFONT->TrueType font conversion, but
will use the TrueType versions of the fonts if they are installed and it
can find them.

--
-- ddaa

  • Re: [TeXmacs] truetype on mac os x, David Allouche, 05/02/2004