Re: [TeXmacs] More troubles with 1.0.3.8: crashes, pictures and papersizes

  • From: Magnus Rohde <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] More troubles with 1.0.3.8: crashes, pictures and papersizes
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:43:11 +0200

14/5-2004, kl. 11:19, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

3:
When I export to PostScript or pdf the resulting document always uses
11*8.5 as papersize, eventhough the paper size is set to a4 in both
TeXmacs and ghostscript. Has anybody experienced this, and how do
change the papersize in pdf's and .ps's?

This is also a problem with older documents (made with the current
TeXmacs version 3 - 4 months ago). Maybe this particular problem is
ghostscripts fault?

This is strange. I just modified some page-related stuff.
Did you set Document -> Page -> Size -> A4 ?

I found what was wrong, it appears to Apple's Preview.app that uses a wrong paper type. Exporting as .ps from TeXmacs and then converting it with ps2pdf works fine. Direct pdf export from TeXmacs also works now. Funky.

Magnus