Re: Seg. Fault on TeXmacs+Maxima+True Type

  • From: Javier Arántegui Jiménez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Seg. Fault on TeXmacs+Maxima+True Type
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 11:31:32 +0200

From: address@hidden
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 06:10:27 +0200 (CEST)

>If the "Page setup" -> "Font type" is set to "True Type", and type an
>illegal
command, for example int(x,x), inside maxima session, then TeXmacs crashes
immediately and shows "Segmentation fault" on konsole.

Although I was using EC fonts and TeXmacs 1.0.3.9, I had the same error
frequently lately. The solution has been to delete the .TeXmacs directory at
home. At least, I haven't experienced any segmentation fault since I deleted
it.

Maybe this is a well known (and probably not best) solution, but it's the
best
I could think to solve the problem.

Regards,

Javier