Re: [TeXmacs] Re: Seg. Fault on TeXmacs+Maxima+True Type

  • From: Paul Smith <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re: Seg. Fault on TeXmacs+Maxima+True Type
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:15:15 +0100

If the "Page setup" -> "Font type" is set to "True Type", and type an illegal

command, for example int(x,x), inside maxima session, then TeXmacs crashes immediately and shows "Segmentation fault" on konsole.

With the latest version (NON-STABLE) of TeXmacs, I got plenty of segmentation faults. Subsequently, I have migrated back to the latest STABLE version and I have experienced no segmentation fault at all

I hope this helps you!

Paul