Page number formatting

  • From: "Adam C. Emerson" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Page number formatting
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:32:02 -0400

Hello.

I've looked through the manual, but I can't seem to find an answer to
this. By default, TeXmacs places the page numbers, centered, on the
bottom of every page. I'm required to have my page numbers,
right-justified and preceded by my name, at the top of all but the
first page.

I was looking at the header stuff, but I can't find out what you do to
have it insert the page number in there, and adding a new, blank footer
didn't seem to take them off the bottom of the page.

Thank you very much.

--
Adam C. Emerson
<address@hidden> JID: address@hidden