Reference problem

  • From: David Mézerette <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Reference problem
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:30:02 +0900

Hello

I have a problem with some references (level 3 sections in article style), when the
<reference|> command appears before the <label|> it points to. When I activate them
in the document, they look ok, but after a Document > update > All, they are marked as
red question marks (as if they were unknown references).

Besides, though after activation, they look ok on the screen, if I try to
print the document out or to export it to pdf, they appear in the printed
document as question marks again.

I am using the stable release of TeXmacs on a SimplyMepis distribution
(debian packages) as well as the windows-port of TeXmacs. The same problem
appears on both.

I ultimately decided to manually re-write the references after activation (to get the
right numbers) before printing, but I don't find that very "elegant".

Did someone experience something like that before ? Any idea about how to
solve this problem ? Thanks in advance

D. Mezerette