Changing the location of .TeXmacs directory on Windows

  • From: "Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS)" <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Changing the location of .TeXmacs directory on Windows
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:05:05 +1100

I have just installed the latest TeXmacs windows binary. How do I
set/change the location of the .TeXmacs directory? I need to do this
as the default location is c:/Documents and Settings/username, and
for me this is part of my roaming profile with space constraints.

David

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain
privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying
or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must
not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.