Re: [TeXmacs] Changing the location of .TeXmacs directory on Windows

  • From: "Dan Martens" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS)" <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Changing the location of .TeXmacs directory on Windows
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:35:40 -0500

This is not a configurable option. TeXmacs is rooted in Unix where everyone has a home directory, this property carried over to the windows version so each user on a machine (ie. school setting) can have their own preferences and documents.
This should not be a problem however as the entire .TeXmacs typically takes about 1MB of space. Are your space constraints that tight?
If it is absolutely critical that this be changed, let me know and I can work it into a configurable option.

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS)" <address@hidden>