Re: [TeXmacs] How to number the page from second page

  • From: David Mézerette <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to number the page from second page
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 00:15:25 +0900

I can reply for the margin of paper !
you will find it in the Document>Page>Margins menu.
the input format for the margin is number[unit]
for exemple: 25mm (WITHOUT space between the number and the unit)
Maybe inch works too as a unit, but I only use metric ^^
if you enter no unit, my guess is it is interpreted as dots.
hope that helps

David