Re: [TeXmacs] How to remove header and footer

  • From: José Ignacio Marquez Damián <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to remove header and footer
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:45:10 -0300 (ART)

On Saturday 05 February 2005 11:06, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me how to remove headers and footers in my paper?

In the Insert Menu: Insert -> Header and Footer -> (permanent) Header (and
set it as nothing, pressing ENTER).
The same way for the footers...

> How to counter the first page from the second page?

In the pages where you don't want numbering clear the footer with:

Insert -> Header and Footer -> (This-page) Header (and set it as nothing,
pressing ENTER).

The, in first page of your paper (in page one) go to:
Insert -> Page numbering -> Renumber this page (and set it as 1).

(All these question are much better answered in the list's archive...
please look at it... and in a much better english)