Couple of tough questions. Help please.

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Couple of tough questions. Help please.
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:43:35 +0100 (CET)

Hi All,

I am using TeXmacs for a year and it is pretty good and
self contain product for researcher like me (Ph.D. candidate).

I got the rules for presenting the paper a couple of days ago.
Almost all requirements are satisfied with TeXmacs book style
(or I can make it so). However, there are a few requirements that I
get stuck with. I feel that it is possible but I don not know how to
implement.
Here their are :

- Put the Titles for Tables above the table but
place Titles for figures below the figures?
I know it is somehow related to the float object rendering
but I am totally out of clue.

- Put Biblibiography (or List of references) as
a title on a separate page and starting from the next page give the actual
references in your thesis. The same rule applied for Appendices
That is what drives me crazy :<.

- Table of content, List of figures, and list of tables
are presented in the text but do not have references
in the Table of Content text. This is a mystery puzzle for me.
How to do it ?

If somebody will give me an advise, I will appreciate

Best regards,

MAX