Re: [TeXmacs] Re: [Texmacs-dev] ensuremath

  • From: Bas Spitters <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>, address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re: [Texmacs-dev] ensuremath
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:43:02 +0100

On Friday 18 February 2005 18:27, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
> You may always create an "ensuremath" macro in a style package.
> It will be exported as the LaTeX ensuremath command.

I do not really like to make style-files. My experience is that they tend to
get lost. I would like to have a preamble in texmacs...., but we talked about
this before.

Maybe I misunderstood you, but when I make a macro in texmacs at the top of
my
file each time I use it in texmacs it looks like <ensuremath|...>, which is
ugly. Maybe you can add a command ensuremath in texmacs which is the
identity??? In this case it would still look good in texmacs, but export well
to tex.

Bas