Noninteractive plugins

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Noninteractive plugins
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:56:47 +0100 (CET)

Hello.
I am relatively new using the excellent texmacs but I have a question. I want
to use the plugins (like yacas or other computer algebra system) in
background, non interactive, this way:

For example I have written in the texmacs :

9
--
45

I want to select this expression and, after giving a command (or using the a
special shortkey), an yacas (for example) process is used in the background,
the texmacs send it the selected input and, after yacas processing the
texmacs will append

1
= --
5

So that in the texmacs window will be displayed:

9 1
-- = --
45 5

How can I do this?

Thank you very much.

Paulian Bogdan Marinca

  • Noninteractive plugins, bogdan . marinca, 03/21/2005