Re: [TeXmacs] PDF quality

  • From: Kris Kuhlman <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] PDF quality
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:01:41 -0700

On 2/15/2005 3:02 AM, Brian Keck wrote:
On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:47:05 BST, address@hidden wrote:

I apologize if this question has been posed before, but I could not
find an an swer or a solution anywhere. The problem I have with
Texmacs is that when you export a file to pdf, you get a bad quality
image (when viewed e.g. with acrob at reader). I used to have the same
trouble using ps2pdf with latex, but then I started using dvipdfm and
pdflatex. Is there any fix for this problem?

This once worked for me ...

Edit -> Preferences -> Printer -> Font type -> True type

Brian Keck

I am trying to get this to work on a friends computer, he has wintexmacs installed, and changing to true type fonts doesn't improve the pdf output. Are there special true type fonts which must be installed for this to work in windows?

Kris

  • Re: [TeXmacs] PDF quality, Kris Kuhlman, 03/23/2005