Re: [TeXmacs] gnuplot_preamble not working in texmacs interface

  • From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: maxima <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] gnuplot_preamble not working in texmacs interface
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 13:27:42 +0700 (NOVST)

The best address for such queries is address@hidden

> To reproduce the bug
>
> start texmacs
>

> Document -> Add Package -> program -> varsession
> Edit -> preferences -> keyboard -> Automatically close brackets
> Insert -> session -> maxima
> Session -> input mode -> mathematical input
>
> In the maxima input type
> plot(x, [x, -1,1], [gnuplot_preamble, "set grid"])
>
> The output will be
>
> Incorrect syntax: GRID is not an infix operator
>
> [preamble, set grid]
I cannot reproduce this bug. First, you probably mean plot2d, not plot -
there is no function plot. With plot2d, this line works exactly the same
from the command-line maxima and from TeXmacs session.

What OS do you use? Version of TeXmacs? Of maxima? On which lisp?

Andrey