How to create a box

  • From: _and <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: How to create a box
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 12:46:20 +0200

Dear TeXmacs Users,

My name is Andrea and i am using TeXmacs for my graduation Thesis. Initially i used xml docbook, but it was hard to achieve my needs with this, so i decided to switch to TeXmacs for his flexibility

At the moment i have no time and no intention to learn the internal scripting language of TeXmacs, i just need to build some simple boxes (something similar to the \mbox in LaTeX). Also something like the tmdoc header (possibly without the Gnu image....) should be good

May be anybody of you has a simple solution for this?

Ps: I Will print the pdf export of the .tm document, i already tried the .tex export function, but i had not good results....

Thankyou in Advance,

Andrea Fiore, Bari (Italy)