Re: [TeXmacs] Change Text size

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Andreas Volz <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Change Text size
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:05:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Andreas Volz wrote:
> I found two ways to get my fonts and formulas larger. One is to select a
> bigger font size (e.g. 12) and another is to scale the document (e.g
> 1.2). Both looks like I need it. But after saving the texmacs file and
> reopening it, the old font size is still there. What should I do?

This is probably due to a minor bug in the program: when you change
a document property without changing anything else in the document,
TeXmacs currently thinks that you made no changes, so your document
probably was not saved. I should remember to correct this bug
sometimes soon...

  • Re: [TeXmacs] Change Text size, Joris van der Hoeven, 04/26/2005