Lists of citations & references and quick movement

  • From: Svante Bjoerklund <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Lists of citations & references and quick movement
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:09:03 +0200

Hello!

I am new to TeXmacs. It looks promising. I am writing a test document now. There are some things I haven't figured out yet. Can anyone help me?

* When inserting a citation to literature, is it possible to be shown a listing of the entries in the .bib file and choose one in the same way as in LyX? And also search for an entry? In this way I don't have to remember the names of the citations.

* The same question for references to equations, sections, figures etc. Is it possible to get a listing of the possible labels and choose one? And also search for a reference?

* How to move quickly in the document: jump to sections, equations, figures, and manually set markers? (Like in LyX)?

Regards,
Svante B.