Re: [TeXmacs] Lists of citations & references and quick movement

  • From: Kris Kuhlman <address@hidden>
  • To: Svante Bjoerklund <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Lists of citations & references and quick movement
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:33:58 -0700

Svante Bjoerklund wrote:

* When inserting a citation to literature, is it possible to be shown a listing of the entries in the .bib file and choose one in the same way as in LyX? And also search for an entry? In this way I don't have to remember the names of the citations.

There was a post earlier about this, if you slightly modify pybliography, you can use it similar to lyx. Below is the text from that post.

Kris