Re: subtracting lines from a include

  • From: Corey Sweeney <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: subtracting lines from a include
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:45:19 -0500

another idea.... it just occured to me that sessions might be right
for this. Here's the idea:

Write a program that filters out the first 3 lines, then have a
session which calls the program and reports the output. Something
like \session "filter3lines.exe {filename}". Then write a macro to
wrap it, so something like \include-filtered {filename}, then presents
it?

I havn't worked in sessions yet. Does anyone this this would work?

Corey