Re: [TeXmacs] Re: subtracting lines from a include

  • From: Corey Sweeney <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re: subtracting lines from a include
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 22:33:46 -0500

That was it. Thanks.

converter-input seems to be able to statically typecast the input by:

\converter-input html \include strangely-named-html-file

However it puts a blue box around it. Is there a way to get rid of
the blue box? (i didn't find converter-input in the docs) If not, is
there another way to statically typecast includes?

I'm trying to find a way to "push down" the level of a outline. I tried:

<assign|part|<\macro|name>
<chapter|<arg|name>>
</macro>>

<assign|chapter|<\macro|name>
<section|<arg|name>>
</macro>>

<assign|section|<\macro|name>
<subsection|<arg|name>>
</macro>>

<assign|subsection|<\macro|name>
<subsubsection|<arg|name>>
</macro>>

<assign|subsubsection|<\macro|name>
<paragraph|<arg|name>>
</macro>>

<assign|paragraph|<\macro|name>
<compound|subparagraph|<arg|name>>
</macro>>

<assign|subparagraph|<\macro|name>
<arg|name>
</macro>>

but that didn't work :) (had it worked, i intended to rig that whole
thing to one command, so i could do

\include outline-file1
\push-down \push-down \include outline-file2
\include outline-file3)
---------
Here's a simple trick I found to extend the standard recognizers from
your personal my-init-texmacs.scm file. (i.e. without moddifying the
distribution). This makes your extentions immune to texmacs upgrades.

(define-format html2
(:name "extending html auto-recoginizer")
(:must-recognize html2?))

(converter html2-file html-file
(:shell "cat" from ">" to ))

Corey