Re: [TeXmacs] Mathematical input using Maxima 5.9.2

  • From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • To: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Mathematical input using Maxima 5.9.2
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:49:14 +0700 (NOVST)

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Javier Arantegui wrote:
Unfortunately that didn't solve the problem :-(

That *does* solve the problem (I have checked).
Note that, as explained in the tutorial, you have to input the integral
sign via the keyboard shortcut, not via the toolbar (in the latter case,
the closing "bracket" is not automatically added).

Obviously you're right. I don't type many integrals, so I used the toolbar.
could this behaviour changed? I think that the toolbar should work in the
same way than the keyboard shortcut.
I also think this would be reasonable. Joris?

Andrey