Re: [TeXmacs] New draw mode

  • From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] New draw mode
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:45:26 -0500

Hi all,

Talking about the sid version of TeXmacs 1.5.10, I remember that when I was trying to keep following the developments of the last version of TeXmacs some time ago, I put the sid repository and installed TeXmacs from there. With the time, getting TeXmacs implied getting a lot of stuff from sid and having mixed repositories at the end not was a pretty good idea in terms of stability.

¿Have you considered putting TeXmacs debian latest packages available throught volatile[1], so debian users can get the latest version and help with development testing new features without sacrifice stability?

Thanks for your good work and cheers,

Offray

[1] volatile.debian.net

Luca wrote:

I installed on my sid the version 1.5.10 of Texmacs so I could
experiment a little bit.