Re : Re: Re : Re: [TeXmacs] installation problem of win texmacs

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden (Dan Martens), address@hidden (Jack Zhang)
  • Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden (Ansari Mohamed), address@hidden
  • Subject: Re : Re: Re : Re: [TeXmacs] installation problem of win texmacs
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:38:58 -0500

<<
I highly suggest that you realize this is a volunteer project. I
personally have many other things on the go that pay my bills that I
must take care of before I can devote any time to TeXmacs. Perhaps we
could devote more time to this project if more people who use the
software and obtain support from these mailing lists decided to
donate.........I have seen some generous donations from a couple
sponsors...but no support at all from the average user of this program.
Correct me if I am wrong Joris......

Dear TeXmacs team,

i promise that i'll give some donation to the TeXmacs project, because i
think that it is a good project. I think that everyone should give something,
more or less, depending of different reasons.

But before, i have to solve my own financial problems. Soon, i will have
money enough to have a simple but real life. I will contact you at this
moment ! :-)

Sincerly yours,

Richard

<<
I highly suggest that you realize this is a volunteer project. I
personally have many other things on the go that pay my bills that I
must take care of before I can devote any time to TeXmacs. Perhaps we
could devote more time to this project if more people who use the
software and obtain support from these mailing lists decided to
donate.........I have seen some generous donations from a couple
sponsors...but no support at all from the average user of this program.
Correct me if I am wrong Joris......

  • Re : Re: Re : Re: [TeXmacs] installation problem of win texmacs, Richardetdave, 11/29/2005