noindent, and tex code in TeXmacs

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: noindent, and tex code in TeXmacs
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 21:11:59 +0100 (CET)

I recently tried TeXmacs, and found it realy an enjoying experience to write
a document using TeXmacs. I've been using LyX, but I'm thinking of
transfering to TeXmacs.
I have several quesitons:
(1) I know in LyX, typing "Ctrl+enter" is equivalent to "\noindent" in TeX,
which is very convenient. Is there any similar shortcut in TeXmacs?
(2) Is there any way to directly input a segment of tex code in TeXmacs?

Thank you!

  • noindent, and tex code in TeXmacs, luochong, 12/02/2005