Re: [TeXmacs] Re: TeXmacs on CygWin

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re: TeXmacs on CygWin
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:02:45 +0100

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 09:01:39PM +0100, Andreas Seidl wrote:
> >I followed the instructions from the Web to install fonts in ~/.TeXmacs
> >but this problem continued to persist. Any input as to what should I do
> >to change this behaviour is welcome since I really want to try this
> >program. Should I change something within the environment variables, or
> >set up new ones in order to tell the system where to look for the
> >missing fonts?
>
> I've never needed to install these fonts myself. Maybe someone else has an
> idea.

After installing extra fonts in ~/.TeXmacs, you have to restart TeXmacs using

texmacs --delete-font-cache

or

texmacs --delete-cache

If you compiled TeXmacs yourself, then you should also make sure that
you linked against the FreeType2 library.

Best wishes, Joris

  • Re: TeXmacs on CygWin, Andreas Seidl, 12/18/2005
    • Re: [TeXmacs] Re: TeXmacs on CygWin, Joris van der Hoeven, 12/19/2005