Re: [TeXmacs] bibliography problem

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Jack Zhang <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] bibliography problem
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:22:49 +0100

Jack Zhang wrote:

It seems it still not quietly work on my machine. I guess the problem is due the location of bibtex file. By default, which folder should I put my bibtex file in?

The simplest is to put your .bib file together with your .tm file.

Some other problems sometimes happen due to a bad bibTeX install,
or either due to not having the bibtex command in your path. You
can see what happens by looking at your console output to check
if, for example, TeXmacs is able to launch bibTeX correctly.

  • bibliography problem, Jack Zhang, 12/19/2005
    • Re: [TeXmacs] bibliography problem, Henri Lesourd, 12/19/2005