texmacs-users not archived by google

  • From: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: texmacs-users not archived by google
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:32:22 -0500

I am wondering if there is a reason behind google not archiving
texmacs-users archives? This would be a nice thing to do because,
searching in google is more easier than searching at
http://lists.texmacs.org/wws/arc/texmacs-users . Please let google
archive the archives if possible.

Why I think google is not indexing texmacs-users archives?
For example I posted
http://lists.texmacs.org/wws/arc/texmacs-users/2005-09/msg00015.html
titled "creating multiple lines in table cells" and when I searched
in google with the exact title, I did not get any hits. The
corresponding google link is
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22creating+multiple+lines+in+table+cells%22&btnG=Google+Search

Thanks in advance
raju