Customizing styles for my thesis

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Customizing styles for my thesis
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:31:45 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

I'm considering writing my M.Sc thesis with TeXmacs. We have been given quite
strict style guidelines. Most parts are easy to customize through menus, but
then some changes would seem to require writing my own style. I have done
this in past with some exercise works but the styles were far from perfect.

Most notably I would have to change the caption of the tables from bottom to
top of the table. i.e.

|TABLE|
Table 1. bla blaa

into

Table 1. bla blaa
|TABLE|

How could this be achieved elegantly?

Is there IEEE Transactions styles for TeXmacs like there is for LaTeX and MS
Word?

Thanks for help in advance!

--
Jani Huhtanen
Tampere University of Technology, Pori

  • Customizing styles for my thesis, jani . huhtanen, 12/29/2005