Re: [TeXmacs] maxima breaks

  • From: "Magyarkuti, Gyula" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] maxima breaks
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 23:59:51 +0100

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Magyarkuti, Gyula" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 23:51:53 +0100
High:
I am gladly inform you that Andrey's second idea has solved my locale
problem with respect to maxima.
See the following output:

[gyula@gauss ~]$ export LANG=en_US.iso88591
[gyula@gauss ~]$ maxima
i i i i i i i ooooo o ooooooo ooooo ooooo
I I I I I I I 8 8 8 8 8 o 8 8
I \ `+' / I 8 8 8 8 8 8
\ `-+-' / 8 8 8 ooooo 8oooo
`-__|__-' 8 8 8 8 8
| 8 o 8 8 o 8 8
------+------ ooooo 8oooooo ooo8ooo ooooo 8

Copyright (c) Bruno Haible, Michael Stoll 1992, 1993
Copyright (c) Bruno Haible, Marcus Daniels 1994-1997
Copyright (c) Bruno Haible, Pierpaolo Bernardi, Sam Steingold 1998
Copyright (c) Bruno Haible, Sam Steingold 1999-2003

Maxima 5.9.2 http://maxima.sourceforge.net
Using Lisp CLISP 2.35 (2005-08-29)
Distributed under the GNU Public License. See the file COPYING.
Dedicated to the memory of William Schelter.
This is a development version of Maxima. The function bug_report()
provides bug reporting information.
(%i1)

The story is the same starting Maxima inside Texmacs.
Many many thanks to Andrey from Hungary!!!!!!!!
/Gyula

Ps.: Enjoy your Texmacs

--
Magyarkuti, Gyula
Associate Professor

--- End Message ---

  • Re: [TeXmacs] maxima breaks, Magyarkuti, Gyula, 01/07/2006