Re: [TeXmacs] Xmas TeXmacs Contest!!!

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Xmas TeXmacs Contest!!!
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:27:53 +0100

Hello,

Tomorrow is the last day to send your participation to the annual TeXmacs
Contest. Still you have 36 h to prepare your work. Everybody has a chance to
win!

The original message with the rules is below.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es

  • Re: [TeXmacs] Xmas TeXmacs Contest!!!, Javier Arantegui, 01/13/2006