Re: [TeXmacs] lim sup?

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] lim sup?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:51:40 +0100

El Viernes, 20 de Enero de 2006 11:24, Martín Ezequiel Garzón escribió:
> Does anybody know how to write "lim sup" so that the subscript is
> centered between "lim" and "sup"? I get the subscript either below
> "lim" or below "sup".

Do you mean something like the attached file?

I only wrote 'lim sup', selected it using the mouse or the keyboard. After
that, Mathematics -> Script -> Script below.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es
<TeXmacs|1.0.6>

<\body>
<\equation*>