Re: [TeXmacs] More selection problems

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] More selection problems
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:07:37 +0100

Hi,

El Lunes, 23 de Enero de 2006 17:49, Magnus Rohde escribió:
> How do you deselect selected text, without typing some new text or
> pressing delete. Normal*) methods (moving cursor, clicking in text)
> does not work.

> *) Normal refers to what I consider normal. Other people may have other
> views.

Well, my method requires a lot of cursing... (Why is so difficult to unselect
a selected text?)

I know you will hate it. I erase the text using delete, and then restore it
using 'Undo' (C-z). It's pretty ugly but it works for me.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es

  • More selection problems, Magnus Rohde, 01/23/2006
    • Re: [TeXmacs] More selection problems, Javier Arantegui, 01/23/2006