No equations inside folds: bug?

  • From: Luca <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: No equations inside folds: bug?
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 18:55:25 +0100

Hallo I was exprimenting with the folds to write a presentation-
I was inside the switch screen and tried to write an equation

I noticed that the mathmatical environment is not working:
There is no way to write fractions or square root.
The status bar is correctly indicating that I am inside a equation* environment but the icons don' t change.
I noticed that the same thing happens whenever inside
fold->expanded (both standard and slides)
fold->switch (both standard and screen)
Is this a bug or a feature?
As long as I figured out these two environments are the ones I need to create a slide show to "change" page in an effective way.
The others (folded, summarized, unroll) serves mainly to create things in a way that they appear as explaination of key ideas.
I am not sure I got the difference between switch and expanded....
and I surely didn't understand what is the Transverse fold.
Anyway is there a way to have equations inside switch and expanded folds working?
Thank you very much
Luca

  • No equations inside folds: bug?, Luca, 02/03/2006