Re: [TeXmacs] writing matrices and vectors in texmacs

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] writing matrices and vectors in texmacs
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:17:05 +0100

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

Hi
I want to represent a matrix by a letter say M with two underscores
right below it. How can I write two underscores just below the letter
M?

The following way works (only for one letter) :
[[
<with|mode|math|<superpose|M|<rsub|<rsub|<rsub|\<longequal\>>>>>>
]]

(use Mathematics->Script->Script below, then use two '=' for the
below part, nothing on the above part, then superpose this and
your letter).

Similarly I also want to represent a vector by a letter say 'b' with
one underscore right below it. How can I do that? I tried, Mathematics
-> Accent below -> bar . But the problem with that is that the bar
appears somewhat to the left of b. I want the bar right below b
without any separation.

What about <underline|x> ? There is also Accent below->wide bar.