Texmacs and BibTex again..

  • From: Robert Eckelmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Texmacs and BibTex again..
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:16:13 +0100

Hi,

I am using Texmacs V. 1.0.6 and the Bibliography is not updated even if I click Document->Upadate -> Bibliograpy or All up to ten times.
My citations are all [?] and there is no Bibliography.

Here is the output of Texmacs running on a console:

TeXmacs] Generating table of contents [toc]
TeXmacs] Generating glossary [figure]
TeXmacs] Generating glossary [table]
TeXmacs] Generating bibliography [bib, alpha, studienarbeit]
TeXmacs] BibTeX command: cd $TEXMACS_HOME_PATH/system/bib; BIBINPUTS=/home/dc6xs/studienarbeit:$BIBINPUTS BSTINPUTS=/home/dc6xs/studienarbeit:$BSTINPUTS bibtex temp
This is BibTeX, Version 0.99c (Web2C 7.5.4)
The top-level auxiliary file: temp.aux
The style file: alpha.bst
Database file #1: studienarbeit.bib

So if upadte the Bibliography or the whole Document ten times all i get is ten times the output displayed above.

Any hints?

Kind rergards,
Robert Eckelmann