Re: [TeXmacs] bug in the seminar style?

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] bug in the seminar style?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:53:06 +0100

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

To reproduce the problem Document -> Style -> Seminar

Insert -> mathematics -> Equation

Format -> size -> 7

Inside this equation and inside this format size, enter sin

Next enter ( by choosing it from the menu boxes - A-(

Then choose mathematics -> fraction

At this point, the braces are becoming squares

What am I doing wrong here? Any ideas to overcome this?

I attached the sample file for your reference.

I'm using TeXmacs 1.0.6 under Linux. I see your sample
file as :
<<
sin ( -

, which seems to be the correct output. Neither can
I reproduce the bug by means of redoing the steps
you describe.

What are your OS and your TeXmacs version ?