Re: [TeXmacs] bug in the seminar style?

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] bug in the seminar style?
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:01:04 +0200

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

I'm using TeXmacs 1.0.6 under Linux. I see your sample
file as :
<<
sin ( -

Henri,

Which Linux distribution are you using?

SuSE.

I would like to report this
bug to Debian bug tracking system if this is not a texmacs bug.

I'm not sure if it is a debian bug per se : it is rather
more likely that it is linked to the metafont version,
the kind of shell you use, or something like that : namely,
something linked to the *context* where TeXmacs is running.

Thus the best solution would be to know exactly the cause
of the bug in your own configuration (if possible, I know
that it is perhaps not so easy ; but ideally, it is what
we need to know).

Debian unstable.
$texmacs --version

TeXmacs version 1.0.6
(c) 1999-2003 by Joris van der Hoeven

Is anyone able to reproduce this bug on a Debian machine?

If somebody has time, it would be nice to try this.