Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs and BibTex again..

  • From: Robert Eckelmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs and BibTex again..
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:13:31 +0200

Benno Dielmann wrote:

[snip]

| I had similar problems with bibtex entries whose identifier contained
| an underscore "_". That is a record with identifier "Foo_06" does not
| produce output in Texmacs, while a record named "Foo-06" does.
|
| I don't know if this applies to your problem. Hope it proves helpful,
| anyway.
|

| Best regards
|
| Riccardo Ferrari

And I had the described problem with record entries containing "&" like "Taylor & Francis". I just tried to escape it with "\" (Taylor \& Francis) and it worked.
Perhaps try escaping like that any "suspicious" characters...

Hope I was able to help,
Benno Dielmann.
I changed all my identifiers to textonly-strings.
But it still doesnt work.

Robert Eckelmann