Re: [TeXmacs] writing a large book

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Jan Brosius <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] writing a large book
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 13:15:28 +0200

Jan Brosius wrote:

Hello,

I want to write a large book in Texmacs, say about 700 pages with a lot
of mathematical equations. Can this be done in Texmacs in a single file.

Yes, although probably it will perhaps become slow.

Can it also be done using a file per chapter, and how do I then
concatenate at the end all the single files into one large book.

One can use Insert->Link->Include to include files inside the
main document. This way, you can work independently on the smaller
included files, and open the main document only when you want to
print/export everything.

Best, Henri

  • writing a large book, Jan Brosius, 05/01/2006
    • Re: [TeXmacs] writing a large book, Henri Lesourd, 05/01/2006