how to include html document in the tm file

  • From: "Jack Zhang" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: how to include html document in the tm file
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 22:52:29 +0100

Hi Folks,

I got a problem to include my java document (HTML format) in the appendix part my document. I try to use include command but failed.

Can anybody give the hint how to include the programe code or programe structure document (HTML format) at the appendix part of any big tm file?

Have a good weekend

Jack