Re: [TeXmacs] how to include html document in the tm file

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Jack Zhang <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] how to include html document in the tm file
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 18:30:35 +0200

Jack Zhang wrote:

Hi Folks,

I got a problem to include my java document (HTML format) in the appendix part my document. I try to use include command but failed.

Can anybody give the hint how to include the programe code or programe structure document (HTML format) at the appendix part of any big tm file?

The hint is : there is no way to include .html documents
inside .tm documents. The solution to your problem is
to cut & paste your Java sourcecode inside a .tm document,
and to turn the font to nonproportional (i.e.. a font like
Courier New).