Re: [TeXmacs] overlapping lines

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] overlapping lines
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:35:34 +0200

Hello!

I don't see the rendering error in your test file, but I do see it, if I
delete the three dots at the end of the last line. I attached a texmacs
file with a small example. On my system the first paragraph shows the
problem while the second one does not, as can be seen in the screenshot
I attached.

Regards,
Daria