Why does my \ref command always mess up at the wrong time :(

  • From: "Nachiketa Sahoo" <address@hidden>
  • To: "TeXmacs Users List" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Why does my \ref command always mess up at the wrong time :(
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:33:10 -0400

Hi,

Every now and then my \ref command produces incorrect Section numbers.
It corrects it self when I reopen the document or update the document.
For instance last time I exported to pdf, I got All section numbers as
15, for instance,

In Section 15 I have given a brief overview of the collaborative
filtering based recommender
system literature. In Section 15 I have touched upon some concepts of
the graphical models framework. In Section 15 I have described my
proposed model incorporating multiple compo-
nent ratings and algorithm. In Section 15 I have evaluated the
algorithms and discussed the
results.

I am using TeXmacs 1.0.6 on Gentoo linux.

Thanks,
Nachi